Welcome to my shiny new blog!! What do ya think so far??
Feel free to click around, check things out…kick the ole tires.
Here’s some things you will notice:
1. Our very own URL! We’ve dropped Little Miss Rylee and now we’re “Somewhere in the Middle”. Things have changed since that very first blog post and I’m happy with where we’ve ended up. Don’t worry, there will still be plenty of 3-year-old antics to share!
2. An obvious one is the look. Just keeping it fresh.
3. It’s a work in progress. There will be new (!) things (!) here and there as I get settled in.
Here’s some other things:
1. Andy went back to work on Monday. Summers are never long enough. We’re transitioning back into our school year routine.
2. We’re headed into product launch season at my work…always my favorite time of year, but also the craziest. So, just be prepared for that.
3. Rylee has decided as of the last week that instead of waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom that she’ll just sleep through all of that and wake us up once she’s already gone…in her bed. So…yea…
4. All those things combined? Yea, it means we’re all tired in our house.
So I guess that’s it for now…
We’ll return to our regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow!