I like to keeps things on the lighter side. Always looking for the best in things. I mean, yes, things are definitely shitty sometimes, but there should be a way to find something good, right? Anyway, I thought it’d be fun to look back on the week and highlight a few of the awesome things that happened. They could be awesomely- awesome or awesomely-ordinary. Maybe even a photo or 5. I’m sure it will just depend on the week. This may or may not be a series that I may or may not post on a weekly basis. We’ll see how it pans out.
Awesome things this week include…
1. I had lunch with some old coworkers. And by coworkers, I really mean family. I love that I’ve been able to stay in touch with them over the years. And every time I walk into that office, it feels like I’m home.
2. Rylee had a tball game last night and instead of the normal 10 kids on the field, only 6 kids showed up. And we won! It was SO awesome to watch those 6 kids try their hardest, play hard the whole game, truly work as a team and come out on top! So proud of all those kiddos!
3. Weekly lunch with my bestest friend is always a highlight for me.
4. Just had a call with my boss to go over my plan for the content calendar/blog posts. I’ll be leaving this company next Wednesday but I wanted to get them set up with content to run through July. She loved my plan.
And now a few of the random photos I snapped on my phone this week…
Things I’m looking forward to next week include…
1. Weekend grocery shopping with my sister, K2!
2. Dinner and a visit with K1, my BIL and my nephew! My last day of work at my current job means no more weekly trips to Portland and no more weekly visits with them.
3. Rylee’s last Tball game of the regular season before their year-end tournament. My plan is to have my shit together enough to remember my good camera.
4. Kicking off an online fitness challenge on Monday!
5. Lunch with my bestest on Thursday and then lunch with an old boss turned friend on Friday!